I had the pleasure of attending a special media event on Saturday to open the Centre Amusements Les Lapins Crétins in Pointe Claire. Got a sneak peek of what this entertainment center is all about. Located at the Mega Centre Des Sources in Pointe Claire, you enter the world of 15,000 square feet of fun!
It was awesome! So many amazing features for families to have fun. Learning, discovering, playing, so much fun for the whole family. Here is the story behind the center:
The rabbids have repaired an old submarine to go to the North Pole in order to approach the moon. Surprise: the vessel is high in the air! In flight, they have abandoned the commands to play the tag and they finished by crashing in Montreal. Researchers have observed these rabbits and have concluded that only children can understand the language and the behavior of rabbits. If you love thrills and adventure, welcome to the center of fun Rabbids ! BWAAAH!
Here is an overview of the main activities offered:
the submarine: an area of activities which puts forward a submarine reinvented who declines on three levels. Obstacles, slides and more!
· the water treatment plant: an incursion in behind the scenes of the factory where the there are two swimming pools with balls, of guns to balls and a climbing wall.
· The laboratory: a space to stimulate the creativity which offers various activities including inspiring a wall Pixel Art and blocks of construction giants.
· The Farmhouse: a thematic area intended for toddlers from 0 to 3 years.
· the area of virtual reality: two Chairs of virtual reality to dive into the universe of rabbits .
· Three Rooms of thematic anniversary: to make the Feast with the Rabbits in the rooms in Candy, Princess or pirate.
· An area of restoration: a menu of quality signed by Chief Jérôme Ferrer The restaurant europea.
· A Shop : a selection of products Lapins Crétins to continue the experiment at home.
There were many great details catering to families. They have a beautiful diaper change and breastfeeding room. Diaper change stations and couche and chairs. In the regular bathrooms, built into the toilet seats are smaller seats for the little ones that need to go potty. Along with step stools to wash their hands.
Along with a large seating areas, there is a well stocked restaurant for those needing a little something to eat or snack on. While the kids play, mom or dad can use the free WIFI to get some work done as well.
They have 3 themed party rooms to suit everyone’s taste. Party packages start at $169.99 and up. There are a variety of party packages available.
The weekend of September 3 to 5 will be their grand opening weekend. There will be lots of surprises for the kids and parents alike. Be sure to bring along the whole family for some family fun!
Everyone must wear socks when in the center so be sure to bring a pair along. A large locker area with keys are available so you can lock up your belongings securely while everyone is exploring the center and having fun!
Here is the info on the admission prices:
Valid for per person per day:
- Apprentice – 0 à 11 mois : Free Entrance
- Adventurer – 1 à 3 ans : 7,99 $
- Explorer – 3 à 12 ans : 14,99 $
- Strategist – adulte : 6,99 $
- Mentor – 60 ans et plus : Free Entrance
The Rabbids Center is located in the Mega Centre Des sources in Pointe-Claire (2315, Trans Canada Highway). Open seven days a week, from 9am to 5pm, it allows for the entire family to spend an unforgettable moment together.
Be sure to head over and Like their Facebook page to stay up to date on all the upcoming events.
Because one Rabbid is good! But four is better! The Rabbids Center offers families a unique offer, to join the troupe. This is a valid annual subscription for a family of four at the amazing cost of $ 39.99 . This offer includes: a point collection system to obtain rewards (for children 3 to 12 years), an exclusive drop-in service, discounts on birthday packages and more!
A super fun day for everyone is to be had at the amazing new Amusement center.
The center opens officially Monday August 29th, 2016.