The Long weekend is upon us! So are some closures. Here is what is closed on Monday October 10th.
OPEN ON MONDAY
- Most groceries stores, pharmacies and malls (check with the store in question as some may be closed)
- Fairview Pointe Claire 10am to 6pm
- Public markets like Marche de L’ouest
- Hospitals and emergency services
- Most liquor stores (SAQs)
- Cannabis stores (SQDCs)
- Espace pour vie facilities (The Biodôme, Biosphère, Botanical Garden, Insectarium and the Rio Tinto Alcan Planetarium)
- Some restaurants (check with the restaurant in question)
- Many indoor play centres are open
Check our list of activities by clicking here.
CLOSED ON MONDAY
- Plaza Pointe Claire- Various stores are closed.
- Libraries and Maisons de la culture
- Municipal courtrooms (digital services available)
- Accès Montréal offices / other provincial and federal offices
- Some cultural and recreational centres (check your city’s website)
Be sure to check with your city if Waste collection, blue box or compost collection is still on as each city differs.
Buses and metros in Montreal will operate on a weekend schedule. To plan your trip, visit the STM website. Laval transit will operate on a Saturday schedule.