Bayshore Home Health is one of Canada’s leading providers of home and community healthcare services. Our Vaudreuil-Dorion branch serves Montreal’s West Island and Vaudreuil-Soulanges area including St-Lazare and Hudson, offering exceptional care for all ages and stages of life.
“Home health” is in our name, but we provide much more than that! Our caring and experienced staff are available for both medical and non-medical needs, short-term and long-term, with expertise in the whole range from pediatric care to palliative care. We go wherever we’re needed, whether it’s your home or your hospital bedside.
Here’s what we offer, seven days a week, 24 hours a day:
• Personal care provided by PABs (Préposé aux Bénéficiaires)
• Nursing care provided by Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners and Licensed Practical Nurses
• Virtual nurse visits and case management
• Post-operative care, serious injury care and wound care
• Prenatal and postnatal care
• Dementia care
• Infusion clinics in Pointe-Claire and Vaudreuil-Dorion
• Light housekeeping and healthy meal preparation
• Companionship and wellness checks
• In-home child care services
We follow COVID-19 safety procedures, including the use of personal protective equipment.
To book a free in-home or virtual assessment, please call 450-897-0344 or visit our website . (We’re also on Facebook !) And if you would like to encourage a friend or family member to try our services, we offer Packages for specific services.